|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Program Type:||Elon Scholarship||Need-Based Scholarship:||Yes|
The Isabella Cannon Global Education Center (GEC) offers scholarships based on financial need, available for Elon semester, summer, and Winter Term study abroad and Study USA programs.
- Up to $1,000 based upon need.
Scholarship Criteria: To qualify, students:
- Must have filed a FAFSA form for the current year.
- Must qualify for at least $500 in need-based aid in general.
- Must be on an approved Elon University study abroad or Study USA program.
- Must not have received an Isabella Cannon need-based scholarship in the past.
Special consideration will be given to qualified students that:
- Are pursuing a major/minor with an international focus.
- Are pursuing a major that requires study abroad.
- Have no previous study abroad experience.
Please contact the Isabella Cannon Global Education Center at 336-278-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
NOTE: The priority application deadline for an Isabella Cannon Need-Based Scholarship for Winter Term 2015 is April 10. If you completed an application before April 10, you will receive notification of whether you receive an award in late April.
This scholarship will continue to accept applications until September 8. If you complete an application between April 11 and September 8, you will receive notification of whether you receive an award mid-September.
Indicates that deadline has passed