|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2013||04/01/2013 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2013||05/01/2013 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Academic Year||2013-2014||05/01/2013 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis and applicants will be notified of their application status in a timely fashion.
Indicates that deadline has passed
|Program Type:||Elon Scholarship||Need-Based Scholarship:||Yes|
The Isabella Cannon Global Education Center (GEC) offers scholarships based on financial need, available for Elon semester, summer and winter term study abroad programs.
- Up to $1,000 based upon need.
Scholarship Criteria: To qualify, students:
- Must have filed a FAFSA form for the current year.
- Must qualify for at least $500 in need-based aid in general.
- Must study abroad with an approved Elon University program.
- Must not have received an Isabella Cannon need-based scholarship in the past.
Special consideration will be given to qualified students who:
- Are pursuing a major/minor with an international focus.
- Are pursuing a major that requires study abroad.
- Have no previous study abroad experience.
Please contact the Isabella Cannon Global Education Center at 336-278-6700 or email@example.com if you have any questions.